Many Roads Travelled Podcast
Welcome To Many Roads Travelled: Solo Female Travel Podcast & Blog!
Hi, thanks so much for visiting!
I’m Tamara and have been travelling this big, beautiful world of ours for over 30 years, mostly as a solo female traveller.
I have gone to many countries that are off the ‘beaten path’ like Pakistan, Iran, Borneo, Sudan, Myanmar, Uganda, Namibia, Ethiopia and many more!
I thought it was about time to share my travel tips and travel adventures with you, via this solo female travel podcast (& blog).
I think I can help you on your exciting travels!
If you are like me and missing travel during these dark Covid days, then I hope my travel podcast will fill in until you can get back out there!
If you would like to know a little about me then just click the button below. Otherwise, let’s hit the road!
PS As you can see I am still building my website so keep checking back for updates!
PSS This isn’t just for solo female travel – my tips and podcast is for anyone who loves to travel and have adventures!
So What Does Your Solo Female Travel Podcast Offer Me?
(SOLO FEMALE) TRAVEL PODCAST
In the first series of Many Roads Travelled podcast I invite you to join me on my 16 months 30,000-mile road trip from Paris to Cape Town (& back up to Nairobi!). I want to give you the experience of what it’s really like travelling the world, especially as a solo woman.
You will also find show notes and full transcriptions for each episode.
Latest Episode #72-Being The Queen of Sheba in Fes Morocco (S3E3)
Being the Queen of Sheba in Fes Morocco! – Many Roads Travelled : (Solo Female) Travel Podcast
- Being the Queen of Sheba in Fes Morocco!
- Solo Travel Tales From Tangier Morocco
- Flights, Canes And Beauty Brighton UK
- Amazing Zip Lining in Beautiful Monteverde Cloud Forest in Costa Rica
- Beautiful Ometepe Island Nicaragua & Travelling to Monteverde Costa Rica
- Good Times in Granada Nicaragua
- Boarding Down an ACTIVE Volcano in Leon Nicaragua!
- Antigua and Beautiful Lake Atitlan, Guatamala
- Visiting Stunning Semuc Champey, Guatemala
- Lovely Flores and Getting Lost In Tikal Guatemala!